Dear Friends and Family,
I am starting my own Youtube Channel, I do have a starter recording software called Bandicam. I will most likely be making a Studio in the office or my Mom’s Art studio, or somewhere that has quite a bit of Light. My channel will have 1 or 2 videos posted a week, and will be mostly Gaming or Entertainment. I will also be playing with my little brother Gabe on a few different games like Garry’s Mod,Unturned,Cry of Fear, and more.
- Make sure you are comfortable with the videos you have posted or going to post
- If you have videos that you don’t want certain people to see, it might not be a good idea to post them
- Know what type of Content you want to record and/or post
- :Don’t just post a video because someone told you or asked you to
- Make sure you want to post the video, you never know who might Repost or share it.
We have also made Home Recording rules;
- For the first Three Months or first 12 Videos, can only be seen by Friends and Family only
- Have a Suitable room for recording
- Mom or Dad must Preview the video before it is Posted.
- I must have permission from anyone/everyone in the Video.
- We do not use Anyone’s real Name or Addresses.
I hope to hear feedback from anyone who chooses to. (this means you (Specifically))